- 4 skinned chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 plump tomatoes, skinned, seeded and diced
- 1 green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 300ml pineapple juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped fresh coriander to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F
- Place the chicken breasts in an oven proof dish and season well on both sides with salt and pepper
- Place the red pepper, onions and tomatoes in a bowl. Add the chilli, lime juice and zest, garlic, cumin and coriander and combine well.
- Dissolve the cornflour with the pineapple juice and pour over the vegetables. Mix well and season with plenty of salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Garnish with the coriander and serve with Jasmine rice.