- Is Payroll compatible with Windows Vista or Windows-7?
- Payroll Menus
- Repair a Corrupted Payroll Database
- Payroll Kwik-Links
- Payroll Screen Dump Slide Show
- Payroll Info for New Users
- ATO Tax Tables
- Payroll's FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How to Install/Copy/Move Payroll to another computer
- Maintenance/Support Agreement
- Hardware Requirements
- Download Payroll Program Update (32-bit)
All of our software will happily run on any modern PC running Windows XP or later (32-bit version only however)
Our software is running on Windows-7 (32-bit) and Windows-8 (32-bit) and can run on WIndows-7 (64-bit) using the free XP-Mode.
It will also operate as a multi-user system on moden TCP/IP networks
Works with most modern printers, including laser printers and ink jet printers (laser printer recommended)
All of our software is designed to run in the Microsoft Windows environment. We have customers successfully running it on an Apple MAC and you can too (as long as you install a windows virtual machine using VMWare or a similar product).
It was developed locally by GO Software from its MS-DOS based brother and is enhanced to suit the industries needs as these change and expand.
We are able to provide fully functional demonstration versions of any of our software packages (running under Microsoft Windows) to you on CD. Just send us a request via our requests page.