GO Software's primary business is custom developing software to suit your business practices. We write almost all of our software using Microsoft Visual Basic and use Microsoft Access or SQL Server databases as our primary data store.
In the process of developing custom business solutions we have developed a number of software packages for various industries. These include
- RentMaster Property Management
- AusBroker Conveyancing Software
- Mortgage Funds Management
- Payroll for Medium/Large Business
- Hospital Patient Management
- Home Nursing Scheduling/Statistics
- Small Business Accounting
- VideoTape Library Management
- Credit Union Funds Management
- Club Membership Management
- Air Conditioner Sizing
- Pawnshop Management
- Medical Clinic Management
All of our software is designed to run in the Microsoft Windows environment. We have customers successfully running it on an Apple MAC and you can too (as long as you install a windows virtual machine using VMWare or a similar product).
It was developed locally by GO Software from its MS-DOS based brother and is enhanced to suit the industries needs as these change and expand.We also ...
- sell new computers, printers, scanners, barcode scanners and printers
- sell "pre-loved" computers, printers, scanners etc
- sell Microsoft software - Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
- setup internal computer networks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Just for fun - check out this
Information on how to use GOOGLE to find stuff on the internet.
If Life were like a Computer....
- If you messed up your life, you could press "Ctrl, Alt, Delete" and start all over
- To get your daily exercise, just click on "run"
- If you needed a break from life, click on "suspend"
- To add/remove someone in your life, click "start," "settings," and "control panel"
- To improve your appearance, just adjust the display settings
- If life gets too noisy, turn off the speakers
- When you lose your car keys, click "Find"
- "Help" with chores is just a click away
- Auto insurance wouldn't be necessary. You would just use your backup to recover from a crash
- When you make a bad decision, just click "Edit," "Undo"
- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- Our software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- <-------- The information went data way --------
- The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.
- As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
- A mainframe computer: The biggest PC peripheral available.
- An error? Impossible! My modem is error correcting.
- Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
Quotable Quotes (from the "not so distant" past)
- I can't see why ANYONE would want more than 64kb of RAM - Bill Gates (Microsoft)
- I believe that the total world wide market for computers is five - Tom Watson (Founder of IBM)
- I can't see why anyone would want a computer at home - Ken Olson (Head of Digital Equipment Corp)
- Computers are bloody useless - Dick Smith (founder of Dick Smith Electronics)